The IVANTI automation platform makes every IT connection smarter and secure across devices, infrastructure and people. From PCs and mobile devices to virtual desktop infrastructure and the data center, IVANTI discovers, manages, secures and services IT assets from cloud to edge in the everywhere workplace while delivering personalised employee experiences. In everywhere workplace corporate data flows freely across devices and servers, empowering workers to be productive wherever and however they work. IVANTI is headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah and has offices all over the world. For more information, visit www.ivanti.com and follow @GoIvanti.
We are looking for a technical Pre-Sales Consultant / Sales Engineer located in Spain who has existing experience in technical selling of Mobile Device Management MDM and who is willing to broaden his knowledge into additional technical areas of our IVANTI solutions.
Key Responsibilities (*)
- Collaborate closely with regional account managers from the sales teams to identify and drive projects towards successful closing. The focus is on technical consulting and technical closure.
- Single point of contact for involved technical and business stakeholders from customer/partner side with focus on service and asset management aspects.
- Responsible for driving both business and technical conversations, addressed by our products including key regulations, business drivers, evolving business needs, etc.
- Responsible for preparing and attending customer meetings and tailoring communication to address business needs of potential clients as part of the pre-sales process
- Scoping and analysis of customer requirements
- Being able to quickly understand the customer’s needs in the areas of user on/off boarding, identity management and other workplace relevant solutions
- Deliver effective product demonstrations to customers and prospects, if necessary tailored for their individual requirements
- Preparing, conducting and summarising technical Proof-of-Concept (PoC) or pilot installations of our solutions
- Assist in preparing and answering RFIs/RFPs
- Prepare and assist at public events like trade shows, partner events, roadshows, user- group meetings, including the ability to act as a speaker in front of a larger audience
- Being a technical representative of our software solutions, able to communicate complex IT dependencies in simplifying, clear words
- Involve other specialists wherever necessary to successfully drive pre-sales projects, including Support Engineers or Development as well as a later project-handover to Professional Services/channel partners
- Liaison with Product Managers and Development to understand details of vision, roadmap and product design and communicate information back to customers and the sales organization
- Responsible for providing feedback from the market to Product Management and Development regarding products including coordinating gaps between product functionality and market/customer demands
- Responsible for staying current on competitive analysis and understanding differentiators between Ivanti and its competitors
Skills and Experience
- Ideally, you already have working experience in a presale role at a software vendor or experience in implementing comparable technical solutions as a professional services consultant
- Spanish language and business fluent in English language
- Extensive experience of creating and delivering presentations to large and diverse audience
- Ability to create written documents in Spanish and English to assist potential customers in preparing or summarising activities within pre-sales projects
- Team player with the ability to act as the focal point in identifying gaps and pulling in any other necessary resources to own and successfully drive pre-sales projects
- Experience of working with: Mobile Device Management, Networks, Operating Systems, Databases, Certificates, Email, and Systems Integrations
- Any existing knowledge on IVANTI MDM products is a plus
What we’re looking for in you
The ideal candidate will have strong customer interaction skills enabling you to build credibility and trust throughout complex sales cycles. You’ll need to be well organised, self- motivated and focused on results. This is a home-office based role, located in Spain.